Two cards for many free services
There are two cards available for a carefree vacation in Val di Fiemme, among the Dolomites of the Trentino region: the Trentino Guest Card and in the Fiemme Guest Card.
Fiemme Guest Card - from June to September
The FIEMME GUEST CARD will let you:
- get the Summer Card at the lifts of Val di Fiemme for just 7 euro per person (children 0-8 free with each paying adult; kids 8-16 30% off). This summer card gives you access to the chairlifts and cable cars to reach the high-altitude paradises during your stay, if you spend here at least 2 nights.
Every day you can choose among one of these lifts: Alpe Cermis, Latemar Pampeago, Latemar Predazzo, Bellamonte-Castelir
If you are a guest of our partner apartments, you will get a 20% discount on the Fiemme Mountain Pass.
- experience daily excursions and outdoor activities with alpine guides, experts, botanists and nature guides, guided visits with tasting at the Wine Cellars of Val di Cembra
- move freely around the towns of Val di Fiemme by buses, little road trains, shuttles and on-request coaches
- get free admission to the Palazzo della Magnifica Comunità di Fiemme, the Geological Museum of the Dolomites and the Natural Park of Paneveggio Pale di San Martino
- get up to 30% discounts on rafting, bike and e-bike rentals, trekking with lamas; entrance to swimming-pools, to the Astronomical Observatory and Planetarium of Tesero, to wellness centers; plus benefits and discounts in mountain huts, restaurants and at local producers
Trentino Guest Card
The TRENTINO GUEST CARD includes:
- Free mobility on public transportation within Trentino: trains, ferries and some cableways included
- Free or discounted entry to over 60 museums
- Free or discounted visits to 20 castles and over 40 attractions, including the Arena di Verona
- Tasting of typical local products with discounts on purchases and free guided tours
- A range of unusual experiences and booking services with the dedicated App
- Discount codes to reach Trentino with Flixbus and MarinoBus