Upon your arrival in Val di Fiemme you will have included the FIEMME GUEST CARD in your stay, which will take you to discover the most exciting naturalistic views, museums and activities in the company of experts and entertainers. You can also travel in complete freedom with public transport, small trains and shuttles, as well as a significant discount to access the high altitude paradises, among the UNESCO Dolomites, with chairlifts and cable cars.
7 wonders, 4 paradises and a 100% natural Fiemme Guest CardÈ una natura generosa quella della Val di Fiemme
The FIEMME GUEST CARD will let you:
- get the Summer Card at the lifts of Val di Fiemme for just 10 euro per person (children 0-7 free with each paying adult; kids 8-16 30% off). This summer card gives you access to the chairlifts and cable cars to reach the high-altitude paradises during your stay, if you spend here at least 2 nights.
Every day you can choose among one of these lifts: Alpe Cermis, Latemar Pampeago, Latemar Predazzo, Bellamonte-Castelir
If you are a guest of our partner apartments, you will get a 20% discount on the Fiemme Mountain Pass.
- experience daily excursions and outdoor activities with alpine guides, experts, botanists and nature guides, guided visits with tasting at the Wine Cellars of Val di Cembra
- move freely around the towns of Val di Fiemme by buses, little road trains, shuttles and on-request coaches
- get free admission to the Palazzo della Magnifica Comunità di Fiemme, the Geological Museum of the Dolomites and the Natural Park of Paneveggio Pale di San Martino
- get up to 30% discounts on rafting, bike and e-bike rentals, trekking with lamas; entrance to swimming-pools, to the Astronomical Observatory and Planetarium of Tesero, to wellness centers; plus benefits and discounts in mountain huts, restaurants and at local producers
Trentino Guest Card
All the hotels, residences, agriturs and B&Bs of Val di Fiemme offer the Trentino Guest Card which gives you free or discounted entry to the main museums, castles and natural parks. It also allows you to circulate freely on public transportation, avoiding traffic and parking problems and offers a range of discounts and access to exclusive services such as guided tours, priority entry and tasting events.
The TRENTINO GUEST CARD includes:
- Free mobility on public transportation within Trentino: trains and buses
- Free or discounted entry to over 60 museums
- Free or discounted visits to 20 castles and over 40 attractions, including the Arena di Verona
- Tasting of typical local products with discounts on purchases and free guided tours
- A range of unusual experiences and booking services with the dedicated App
- Discount codes to reach Trentino with Flixbus and MarinoBus
The Trentino Guest Card, with no additional cost, will be given to you in either digital or paper form by the accommodation facility itself. Plus, the Trentino Guest Card is free also for children and kids under 18, for the length of your stay.