Two cards for many free services
There are two cards available for a carefree vacation in Val di Fiemme, among the Dolomites of the Trentino region: the Trentino Guest Card and in the Fiemme Guest Card.
Fiemme Guest Card - from June to September
Have a look at the following list of free of charge services that this Card includes to understand its big value:
- Lifts in Val di Fiemme (Alpe Cermis, Pampeago, Latemar 2200 Predazzo, Bellamonte - Castelir).
- Little trains, shuttle buses and on-request buses to move around the villages of Val di Fiemme.
- Free admission to the Palazzo della Magnifica Comunità, the Geological Museum of the Dolomites, the Natural Park of Paneveggio Pale di San Martino.
- Trekking with mountain guides, experts, botanists and nature guides; guided visits with tasting at the Wine Cellars of Val di Cembra.
- Up to 30% discounts on rafting, biking, e-biking, trekking with lamas; entrance to swimming-pools, to the Astronomical Observatory and Planetarium of Tesero, to wellness centres, to the playground in Passo Lavazè; moreover, benefits and discounts in mountain huts, restaurants and at local producers.
Trentino Guest Card
Tourists can experience, for free, many unforgettable moments in Val di Fiemme and in the Trentino region, such as:
- Travel freely in Trentino on all public transport, including trains, on boats and on some cable cars
- Enter for free or at a discounted rate in more than 60 museums
- Visit 20 castles and more than 40 attractions for free or at a discounted rate, including the Arena di Verona
- Taste the typical products of the territory directly from the producers, buy them and participate for free in guided tours
- Discover unusual experiences and book services directly from the dedicated App
- Get discount codes to reach Trentino with Flixbus and MarinoBus